1. Copyright transfer ensures maximum international protection and facilities efficient processing of requests for reprints. It includes inclusion in document delivery services, electronic journal database, and online journal versions.
2. Each author retains moral rights to his/her/their article(s), including the right to be identified as the author(s) whenever or wherever the article is cited or published.
3. Assigning the copyright does not forfeit author(s)’s rights to reprint their article(s) or contribute them elsewhere after obtaining written permission from the editors, provided that the PJOHNS is acknowledged as the original source.
4. Where in special cases, a contributor’s employer (such as the government) holds the copyright to an article, written non- exclusive permission to deal with reprint requests from third parties should be provided the editors.
5. By signing the copyright form, authors certify that the submitted article is their original work, that it has not been previously published nor is it being considered for publication elsewhere; that they have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source(s) of quoted excerpts or paraphrased references in the text, tables, figures and algorithms. Further, authors certify that to the best of their knowledge, their article is free of libelous, unlawful or actionable contents.